- Surface Texture - Two level surface profile designed so wheels only touch the top layer for low friction during cruise and speed skating, and the wheels dig into the lower layer for cornering and acceleration movements. The patented surface pin-heads reduce puck friction for long smooth puck glide. Surface perforations release air pressure buildup and prevents uneven puck glide.
- Material – Specially blended high impact copolymer polypropylene is a non recycled product that cannot be damaged by hockey sticks.
- Precision Locking System – Creates a seamless, monolithic appearance that is ideal for skating.
- Resilient Material – Durable material is flexible against falls, minimizing injury.
- VersaCourt Tiles have a 25-30 year structural life expectancy.
- VersaCourt is up to 50% cooler than asphalt or concrete surfaces.
Get a court this is one-of-a-kind by personalizing your design with the colours & logo’s of your choosing. Add any game lines you can imagine. All lines and logos are pre-painted at VersaCourts warehouse to ensure accuracy and longevity. With many standard colours and custom options to choose from, the design possibilities are endless.